Renuvo Ltd are seeking a self motivated and enthusiastic individual with experience in producing short promotional films. The successful candidate must have relevant experience in filming and editing, a creative and practical brain and be adaptable to working in a range of environments.
If successful, he/she will work closely with company directors to strategically plan and manage a series of short films to be used both online and for formal presentations.
This exciting part time position (1 day a week) is ideal for any graduate or individual wishing to expand their portfolio of work and be part of a fast moving industry. We require applicants to have the following:
• Experience working with video recording equipment
• Experience with editing software and understand techniques used in pre and post production
• Experienced in planning, scripting and storyboarding
• Able to travel to and from place of work (Tamworth)
• Be flexible with working hours (9am – 5pm)
• Have access to own equipment (desirable)
• Understanding of website development such as html, php and WordPress (desirable)
For more information about Renuvo please visit www.renuvo.co.uk
For an application form please send an email to John Percival
We are always keen to hear from any creative practitioners who looking to become part of our team of creative specialists. Whether you are a musician, dancer, visual artist, film maker, music producer or anything to do with creative arts we would love to hear from you.
We are happy to promote any art related activities you may have coming up. Send any links, pictures or details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promote them through out website.